Sundloff has served as delegate to World Health Organization committees on residues of veterinary drugs in foods.
What does RVDF stand for?
RVDF stands for Residues of Veterinary Drugs in Foods (food safety analysis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVDF
- Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association
- Resistively-Loaded Vee Dipole Antenna
- Rice Viruses Data Base
- Rat Vitamin D Binding Protein (biochemistry)
- Rashtreeya Vidyalaya Dental College (Bangalore, India)
- Red Cell Volume Distribution Curve (urology)
- Registration of Veterinary Drugs Committee
- Rendez-Vous Sur Le Développement Durable Jeanne-Mance (Montréal, Canada)
- Right Ventricular Diastolic Diameter (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Diastolic Dimension (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Diastolic Function
- Rotary Vacuum Drum Filter
- Rogue Valley Deaf Girls (Oregon)
- Renal Vascular Damage Index
- Right Ventricular Dimension Index
- Raad Voor De Journalistiek
- Raad Voor De Kinderbescherming (Dutch: Council for the Protection of the Child)
- Rey Visual Design Learning Test
- Right Ventricular and Diastolic Pressure (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Developed Pressure