Air Liquide America's BLUESHIELD now features the SCANDINA(TM) Cap and chrome Residual Pressure Valve (RPV) in the cylinder packaging.
What does RPV stand for?
RPV stands for Residual Pressure Valve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPV
We have 37 other meanings of RPV in our Acronym Attic
- Reactor Pressure Vessel
- Real Program Value
- Red Privada Virtual (Spanish: Private Virtual Network)
- Regulated Purpose Valuation
- Reims Patinage de Vitesse (French speed skating club)
- Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Rendezvous Peer View
- Réparation Proche de la Valeur (French: Near Repair Value; automobiles)
- Republican Party of Virginia
- Réseau Privé Virtuel (French: virtual private network)
- Resource Property Value (Extensible Markup Language)
- Revenue per Visitor (online marketing)
- Reactor Pressure Vessel-Neutron Shield Tank
- Reno-Portal Venous Anastomoses
- Repeated Pattern Ventricular Arrhythmia
- Reseau Prive Virtuel Avocat (French: Virtual Private Network Lawyer)
- Republican Party of Virginia Beach
- Redundant Permanent Virtual Circuit
- Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride
- Reduction of the Posterior Vertical Dimension
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new ALIGAL cylinders are painted a distinctive burgundy color and feature: --A residual pressure valve designed to prevent cylinder contamination by restricting back flow into the cylinder, thereby ensuring gas quality.