Yates Company; New Mexico Bureau of Geology & Mineral Resources Identifying and Developing Technology for Enabling Small Producers to Pursue the Residual Oil Zone (ROZ) Fairways of the Permian Basin, San Andres Project Leader: The University of Texas of the Permian Basin Additional Project Participants: Timberline Oil & Gas Corporation; Legado Resources, LLC; ER Operating Company; Tabula Rasa Energy, LLC; Kinder Morgan, Inc.
What does ROZ stand for?
ROZ stands for Residual Oil Zone
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROZ
We have 8 other meanings of ROZ in our Acronym Attic
- Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain (mnemonic for colors of the rainbow)
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet (colors of visible light spectrum)
- Royal Marines
- Royal Oak Youth Soccer Association (Michigan)
- Retire on Your Terms
- Royal Tern (bird species)
- Reconstruction Opportunity Zone
- Recoverable Oil Zone
- Republic of Zambia
- Research Oktan Zahl (German: research octane number)
- Restricted Operating Zone
- Restricted Operation Zone
- Ruins of Zanarkand (gaming clan)
- Rzeszowski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Rzeszowski Regional Ski Association)
- (USN Rating) Religious Program Specialist
- Product Moment Correlation
- Radar Video Processing module
- Radial Point
- Radiation Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funds are also provided for development of the Residual Oil Zone (ROZ) at the Seminole-San Andres Unit in West Texas and the redevelopment of the Valhall Field in Norway.