The 250 million tons of residual municipal solid waste converted into energy since beginning operations in 1986 has several significant environmental benefits.
What does RMSW stand for?
RMSW stands for Residual Municipal Solid Waste
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of RMSW in our Acronym Attic
- Rehabilitation Medicine Scientist Training Program
- Regional Management Support Unit
- Regional Monitoring and Support Unit (EU)
- Rocky Mountain Sybase User Group
- Retarded Modulation Solenoid Valve
- Right Maximal Spatial Vector
- Right Maximum Spatial Vector
- Rod Millen Special Vehicles
- Root Mean Squared Velocity
- Root-Mean-Square Voltage (electronics)
- National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers (UK)
- Radiological Monitoring Team (US FEMA)
- Radiomagnetotelluric (Method, Measurements)
- Rail, Maritime and Transportation Union
- Random Matrix Theory
- Rapid Mastitis Test (farm animals)
- Rasch Measurement Transaction (education)
- Rate My Teachers.com
- Raw Magnetic Tape
- Real Money Transfer (role playing games)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each of the three projects are expected to process approximately 1,000 tons per day of residual municipal solid waste that has already gone through curbside recycling programs or certified recycling facilities, and which is currently destined for landfills.