NYSE: CTL) and Qwest Communications (NYSE: Q) have reached an agreement with the staff of the Arizona Corporate Commission (ACC) and the Residential Utility Consumer Office (RUCO) on the proposed merger of the two companies.
What does RUCO stand for?
RUCO stands for Residential Utility Consumer Office (Arizona state government)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RUCO
- Right-Upper Corner Cell
- Robbinsdale United Church of Christ (Robbinsdale, MN)
- Rural-Urban Continuum Code (USDA)
- Rutgers University Camden College of Arts & Sciences
- Rutgers University Cell and DNA Repository
- Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center, Inc. (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- Rural Centre for Human Interests (India)
- Ringsted Uni Cykel Klub (Dutch: Ringsted Unicycle Club)
- Research Unit for Computational Linguistics (Finland)
- Rental Unit Certificate of Occupancy (North Carolina)
- Romanian Union of Cosmetics and Detergent Manufacturers
- Regional Utility Corridor Report (Nevada)
- Royal Ulster Constabulary Reserve (Northern Ireland)
- Russian Church Slavonic (linguistics)
- Rutgers University Computing Services
- Regent University College of Science and Technology (Ghana)
- Rapid Unenhanced Computed Tomography
- Research Unit on Cultures and Technologies in Asia
- Reading University Christian Union (UK)
- Reading University Circus and Unusual Skills Society (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bahl, chief engineer for the state of Arizona's Residential Utility Consumer Office, spoke to the Committee concerning the different elements of market power and the impact on ratepayers if the federal government does not work to control market power.
ACC staff and the state's Residential Utility Consumer Office (RUCO) have said they disagree that the 1999 settlement agreement authorizes TEP to charge market-based rates for generation after 2008.
The settlement agreement, which is subject to public hearings and approval by the Corporation Commission, is signed by APS, the Residential Utility Consumer Office, Arizona Community Action Association, and Arizonans for Electric Choice and Competition, a broad based coalition representing small and large business customers and several associations.
The following intervenors are signatories to the settlement: ACC Staff, Residential Utility Consumer Office (RUCO), the Arizona Community Action Agency, Jobs for Southern Arizona, LAW Fund Energy Project, Department of Defense, City of Tucson, Greater Arizona Manufactured Housing Association, Jay Donnovan and Billy Burtnett.