This program, created by the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, assists states and units of local government in developing and implementing residential substance abuse treatment programs in state and local correctional and detention facilities.
What does RSATP stand for?
RSATP stands for Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSATP
- Reliability and System Architecture Testing
- Remote Server Administration Tools (Microsoft Windows)
- Remote Site Acceptance Test
- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (for State Prisoners; grant program)
- Risk Self Assessment Tool (various organizations)
- Rotation Staff Assistance Team (Canada)
- Runway Safety Action Team
- Remote Sentry Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia Transfer Function
- Regional Sexual Assault Treatment Program (Canada)
- Rivest - Shamir - Adleman Transitive Signature
- Remote Sensing Applications Unit (University of Ghana)
- Russian State Agrarian University-Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy
- Roger Sherman Architecture and Urban Design (Santa Monica, CA)
- Remington Short Action Ultra Mag (rifle type)
- Russian Small Animal Veterinary Association
- Reliability Standards Audit Worksheet
- Rhodes Scholars Against the War (UK)
- Royal Society of Architects in Wales (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Racing System Builder (horse racing analysis software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program was modified during implementation at two women's residential substance abuse treatment programs.