John Hibscher is Co-Founder of HIR stated, “Our Sober Living Program is designed to support people transitioning from residential substance abuse treatment into a real world environment.
What does RSAT stand for?
RSAT stands for Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (for State Prisoners; grant program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSAT
We have 18 other meanings of RSAT in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
- RSA Security, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Royal South Australian Society of Arts (Australia)
- RSA Signature Scheme with Appendix - Probabilistic Signature Scheme (cryptography)
- Office of Regional Security and Arms Transfer (US Department of State)
- Rapid Slide Agglutination Test
- Regulatory Sequence Analysis Tools
- Reliability and System Architecture Testing
- Remote Server Administration Tools (Microsoft Windows)
- Remote Site Acceptance Test
- Risk Self Assessment Tool (various organizations)
- Rotation Staff Assistance Team (Canada)
- Runway Safety Action Team
- Remote Sentry Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia Transfer Function
- Regional Sexual Assault Treatment Program (Canada)
- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Rivest - Shamir - Adleman Transitive Signature
- Remote Sensing Applications Unit (University of Ghana)
- Russian State Agrarian University-Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/prnh/20111109/DC03223LOGO-b) The Dual Recovery Program continues funding for medically indigent clients who have been stabilized in one of several local psychiatric hospitals allowing them to transfer directly to Austin Recovery for intensive residential substance abuse treatment.
The SEARHC Behavioral Health Division hosted a 100th course celebration May 25 for the Gunaanasti Bill Brady Healing Center adult residential substance abuse treatment program in Sitka.
133) This is due to the fact that Medicaid reimbursement for residential substance abuse treatment services is only available when provided in a treatment facility with a treatment capacity of sixteen beds or less.
Economic costs of residential substance abuse treatment for pregnant and parenting women and their children.
Predictors of program completion for women in residential substance abuse treatment.
Opened last year, the 42,000-square-foot residential substance abuse treatment center is for women who want to reunify with their children, explains Matthew Wolf, Seabrook's vice-president for business operations.
In a study of 75 adolescent patients aged 13-17 years in a residential substance abuse treatment facility, 36% were at normal weight or underweight at baseline, but only 22% were either underweight or at normal weight when they were discharged an average of 168 days later (J.