com)-- Bill Travers, known for residential single family home sales and new home sales in Sarasota & Manatee County has joined WCI Communities in Venetian Golf & River Club in Venice Florida.
What does RSF stand for?
RSF stands for Residential Single Family (real estate)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSF
We have 138 other meanings of RSF in our Acronym Attic
- Renewable Solid Fuel
- rentable square feet
- Rental Square Feet (architecture and real estate)
- Répertoire de la Science Fiction (French science fiction blog)
- Reporteros Sin Fronteras (Spanish: Reporters Without Borders)
- Reporters Sans Frontières (French: Reporters Without Borders)
- Republican Sinn Fein
- Required Stable Funding (finance; Basel III)
- Requisition Status File
- Réseaux Satellites de France (French: Satellite Networks in France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, building permits for residential single family homes in recent years have been limited to about 480 units per year.
Under AEG, Mortgage Man 2 (MM2) will continue to operate subsidiaries which buy, sell, rent and own residential single family homes in the Louisville metropolitan area; provide real estate loans to pre-screened investors; and, together with a joint venture partner, invest in, develop and manage multi-family real estate properties.
The Company is proceeding with the development of its residential single family housing development in St.
The loans include financing for acquisition, development, and construction of residential single family homes, townhouses, and condominiums.