Services and benefits are provided through a nationwide network of hospitals, outpatient clinics, nursing homes, residential rehabilitation treatment programs, readjustment counseling centers, veterans benefits offices and national cemeteries.
What does RRTP stand for?
RRTP stands for Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (US VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRTP
We have 2 other meanings of RRTP in our Acronym Attic
- Resonance Running Time Measurement
- Retroperitoneal Residual Tumor Mass
- Rolls-Royce TurboMeca
- Research and Research Training Management Plan
- Research and Research Training Management Reports (Australian Maritime College)
- Regional Response Team Network
- Rapid Reaction Technology Office (US DoD)
- Receiver Retransmission Time-Out
- Replacement Rule Theorem Prover (computer science)
- Residential Real Time Pricing
- Rockland Regional Technical Rescue Team
- Range-Rate Tracking System
- Rapid Rail Transit System
- Rapid Response Tactical Squad (gaming group)
- Remote Reward Training System (animal training)
- Request for Request-To-Send
- Road RORO (Roll On, Roll Off) Terminal System (shipping; Philippines)
- Recycling and Reuse Technology Transfer Center (University of Northern Iowa; Cedar Falls, IA)
- Radio Remote Unit (antenna connection)
- Radio Research Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
About VA Rocky Mountain Network (VISN 19) Established in March 1996 as one of 21 Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISNs) in the Veterans Health Administration, VA Rocky Mountain Network (VISN 19) operates three Health Care Systems (HCS), three hospitals, 42 outpatient clinics, three nursing homes and three residential rehabilitation treatment programs.
A comprehensive Homeless Veteran Service is also located in Anchorage consisting of a Domiciliary Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program, Veterans Industries, PRRTP, HUD/VASH, and outreach.
VA currently operates 158 hospitals, 132 nursing homes, 42 residential rehabilitation treatment programs, and 854 outpatient clinics.