in Little Rock has been elected president of the Central Arkansas Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
What does RPM stand for?
RPM stands for Residential Property Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPM
We have 409 other meanings of RPM in our Acronym Attic
- Rendezvous Pitch Maneuver
- Repair Parts Master (Standard Army Maintenance System, SAMS Manual)
- Repeater Performance Monitor
- Repetitions Per Minute
- Reprogrammable Microprocessor
- Resale Price Maintenance
- Resale Price Method (finance)
- Research and Program Management
- Reserve Personnel Management (US Coast Guard)
- Residential Property Management (Virginia Tech)
- Residual Potential Mapping (geophysical exploration and characterization method)
- Resilient Packet Mesh (Tropic Networks)
- Resource and Performance Management
- Resource Pool Management (Cisco)
- Resource Portfolio Management
- Resource Program Management
- Resource Provisioning Management
- Respublica Mediolanensis (Latin: Republic of Milan, Italy; codices and manuscripts)
- Retail Price Maintenance
- Retail Product Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in Huddersfield, Leah Ramsden, residential property manager with law firm Eaton Smith, said: "Many people may be worried about the safety of the money they have paid as a service charge, but there does not seem to be any need for concern.
Company is a favorite and on the preferred vendor lists with Commercial and Residential property managers, insurance companies and mainteance companies.
com Property Management Software can support small residential property managers and property management companies.
In the community, Davis was the national treasurer for the National Association of Residential Property Managers for 2004 and president of the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers for 2003-2004.
Now, there will be an even greater demand for skilled and knowledgeable residential property managers," said Charlene Waters, CPM[R], REIC president.
com and building upon NARPM's goal to create an indispensable organization to the residential property manager and become integral in the governance, advocacy and recognition of residential property management.
Jackie Twillie of Twillie Realty in Little Rock has been elected president of the central Arkansas chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.