We promote higher learning through Residential Learning Communities and faculty engagement.
What does RLC stand for?
RLC stands for Residential Learning Communities (Santa Clara University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLC
We have 177 other meanings of RLC in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Line Controller
- Rend Lake College (Ina, IL)
- Renewal Lutheran Church (Malaysia)
- Repeater Line Card
- Report Landing Completed
- Republican Leadership Council
- Republican Liberty Caucus
- Research Leadership Council (US FDA)
- Residence Life Cinema
- Resistance, Inductance, Capacitance (electric circuit)
- Resource Learning Center
- Resurrection Life Church (Michigan)
- Retirement Life Communities (Canada)
- Retzsch Lanao Caycedo (Architects; Boca Raton, Florida)
- Revolving Letter of Credit
- Revue de Littérature Comparée (French: Journal of Comparative Literature)
- Revue Lamy de la Concurrence (French: Lamy Review Competition)
- Richard Language College (England)
- Richland College (Richardson, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cesario also envisages something new and radical - residential learning communities where selected groups of students will live together, study together, have mutual discussions and interaction and in general develop together under the tutelage of dedicated faculty.
By launching 17 residential learning communities in 2000--communities that range from majors-based dorms, to those related to the arts, wellness, and the environment--Syracuse University (NY) has gone where major private research universities have rarely dared to go: The school--which, all-told, will be offering 29 living/learning communities in fall 2003--is making classroom space available in select dorms.
The winners were chosen based on a written sample entry, writing style and personality, geography, academic majors, residential learning communities, and hobbies.
0 --SCU had one of the highest average alumni giving rates -- 24 percent Santa Clara University's residential learning communities, where students take linked courses as a group, live in the same residence hall and get to know one another and their professors well were also singled out in a list of academic programs that can contribute to student success.
The Universities' new Residential Learning Communities were recognized with 24 similar programs, as "Programs that really work.
As vice provost, Moritz will be responsible for the Drahmann Center, the University's residential learning communities, the core curriculum, and student housing.