And tenant had no standing to sue grandmother's landlord under the Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992.
What does RLBPRA stand for?
RLBPRA stands for Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Routing with Load Balancing Heuristics
- Ralph Lauren Black Label (fashion)
- Recombinant Lima Bean Lectin
- Regional Laser and Biomedical Technology Laboratories (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Rio Linda Branch Library (Rio Linda, CA)
- Le Reseau Large-Bande Mobile (French: Network Wide-Band Mobile)
- Ruin Logic Board Multiple Indexed (computer programming code)
- Relative Logical Block Number
- Reverse Leveraged Buyout
- Recombinant Lipopolysaccharide Binding Protein
- Reposer La Bonne Question (gallery in Marseille, France)
- Redberry Lake Biosphere Reserve (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Regional Library Basic System Support Grant (Minnesota)
- Reaction of Lymphocyte Blast Transformation
- Reconfigurable Land-Based Test Site
- Rate-Based Load Balancing Via Virtual Routing
- Rachael Leigh Cook (actress)
- Radio Link Control
- Radio Locale Communautaire (French: Local Community Radio)
- Radiology Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992 (Public Law 102-550).
This final rule was issued under the authority of section 1018 of the Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992, 42 U.
2341, the Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992, March 19 (see NCW 3-15).
addressed the Residential Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992 which requires notification of lead-based paint upon transfer of real estate property and which will require lead removal or encapsulation when it goes into effect in 1995.
I think we see some change on the national level with the Residential Lead-based Paint Hazard Reduction Act of 1992, which President Bush signed in October, and I think you're going to see the training programs, the requirements specifically under that to implement a process and a program certainly of certification, allowing funding for states and cities to offer certification programs.