The California Housing Finance Agency's (CalHFA) Residential Development Loan Program (RDLP) announced $5.
What does RDLP stand for?
RDLP stands for Residential Development Loan Program (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDLP
We have 4 other meanings of RDLP in our Acronym Attic
- Revue des Droits et Libertés Fondamentaux (French: Review of Fundamental Rights and Freedoms)
- Randomly Driven Lattice Gas
- Royal Dundee Liff Hospital (UK)
- Remote Digital Loop, Intermediate (Hekimian)
- Russian Digital Libraries Journal (Russia)
- Regional Draining Lymph Node (ophthalmology)
- Rural Development Leadership Network (New York, New York)
- Regional Disability Liaison Officer (Australia)
- Regionalna Dyrekcja Lasow Panstwowych (Polish: Regional Directorate of State Forests; Szczecinek, Poland)
- Research and Development Limited Partnership
- Red Deer Legion Pipeband (Red Deer, AB, Canada)
- Red Dragon Lighthouse Solutions (UK)
- Rent Deposit Loan Scheme (UK)
- Reynell Developmental Language Scales
- Relational Database Language Structured Query Language
- Rapid Deployment Logistics Unit (FBI)
- Recovery-Directed Left Ventricular Assist Device
- Random Defect Limited Yield
- Radarman (US Navy)
- Radiation Design Margin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Housing Finance Agency's (CalHFA) Residential Development Loan Program (RDLP) is now accepting applications from local government entities to award up to $10 million in low interest loans for the development of affordable single family housing.
The California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) has announced the initial funding of the Residential Development Loan Program (RDLP), an innovative new loan program designed to assist local communities in promoting the development of affordable single-family homes.