MILWAUKEE, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB), the leading provider of building cost data and estimating technology, and Agency Computer Systems (ACS), a leading provider of comparative rating software, have entered into a partnership agreement to provide ACS2000(TM) clients with an integrated, "once-and-done" Insurance to Value (ITV) workflow-MSB's Residential Component Technology (TM)(RCT) and seamless ITV upload.
What does RCT stand for?
RCT stands for Residential Component Technology (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCT
We have 182 other meanings of RCT in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Cardiology Technician
- Relational-Cultural Theory
- Remote Concentrator Terminal
- Remote Control Turret
- Remotely Controlled Transporter
- Repair Cycle Time
- Requirements Collaboration Team
- Requirements Correlation Table (US DoD)
- Réseau Canadien de Technologie (French: Canadian Technology Network)
- Reserve Counterpart Training
- Residue Calculus Technique
- Resistor Capacitor Time
- Resource Conservation Technology (various organizations)
- Resource Control Table
- Response Coordination Team (US FEMA)
- Return Channel Terrestrial
- Revenue Canada Taxation
- Reverse Cholesterol Transport
- Reverse Conducting Thyristor (semiconductor device)
- Reversible Color Transform (computer imaging formula)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW BERLIN, Wisconsin, March 25, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- MSB, the leading worldwide provider of building cost data and estimating technology to the property insurance industry and Vertafore, a leading provider of software to the insurance industry, have entered into a partnership agreement to provide Vertafore's PL Rating(TM) clients with seamless integration of pre-filled property data using MSB's Residential Component Technology ("RCT").
Xcipio is pleased to announce the Marshall & Swift/Boeckh's (MS/B) Residential Component Technology (RCT) has been integrated into the XcelerRator(TM) platform.
This program allows agents and brokers to become more productive in using MSB tools like Residential Component Technology ("RCT") and more knowledgeable about important topics like the fundamentals of residential construction.