NAR offers a variety of designation programs for professional growth including the Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) delivered through its state associations, and the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS); General Credited Appraiser (GAA); and Residential Accredited Appraiser (RAA).
What does RAA stand for?
RAA stands for Residential Accredited Appraiser (National Association of Realtors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAA
We have 159 other meanings of RAA in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Advisory Airport
- Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone
- Répertoire d'Art et d'Archéologie (French: Directory of Art and Archaeology)
- Request for Airborne Assets
- Request for Allocation Advice (US FEMA)
- Request for Alternative Approval
- Required Asset Availability
- Research Across America (various locations)
- Research Associate in Anthropology
- Reservation Aloha Algorithm
- Resource Allocation Answer (response to Resource Allocation Request)
- Responsibility, Accountability, and Authority
- Restricted Access Area
- Retained Asset Account (insurance)
- Rhône-Alpes Auvergne (French region)
- Rhumatisme Articulaire Aigu (French: Acute Articular Rheumatism)
- Richmond Ambulance Authority
- Right Atrial Abnormality
- Right Atrial Appendage
- Rigid-Atom Approximation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Greenstein said individuals will be required to pay dues to another board to maintain both the Realtor "R" and individual designations such as Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI), Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), General Accredited Appraiser (GAA), and Residential Accredited Appraiser (RAA).