Among the topics are an operations concept for the robotic capture of large orbital debris, small satellite attitude control for tracking resident space objects, the European route to state of the art miniaturized attitude sensors, understanding spacecraft agility for orbit transfers on the Dawn Low-Thrust Mission, and a multi-objective genetic algorithm for analyzing the stability of flexible articulate plants.
What does RSO stand for?
RSO stands for Resident Space Object
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSO
We have 182 other meanings of RSO in our Acronym Attic
- Repeat Sex Offenders (band)
- Repeated Spike Oxidation
- Reported Significant Observation
- Republic South Ossetia
- Requirements Staff Officer (US DoD)
- Research and Statistics Office (various locations)
- Research Services Office (various locations)
- Reservation Service Officer
- Reserve Supplement Officer
- Reservoir Surveillance Operations
- Resident Surgical Officer
- Retail Sales Officer
- Retirement Services Officer
- Return Sales Order
- Reusable Software Object
- Revised Statute of Ontario (Canada)
- Rick Simpson Oil (cannabis oil extraction)
- Ridgewood Symphony Orchestra (Ridgewood, NJ)
- Right Salpingoophorectomy
- Riverside County Sheriff's Office (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, Lockheed Martin demonstrated its prototype Space Fence radar proving it could already detect resident space objects.
We accomplish this by floating models of spacecraft and other resident space objects on air bearings -similar to the dynamics of an upside-down air hockey table," said Dr.