In his blog, he wrote: "Finished watching the Resident Evil Remake game on youtube today and I am glad to watch it because I like the Resident Evil games and this is not my first time to watch the gameplay on youtube; in addition to Resident Evil Remake, I watched Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and I am now watching Resident Evil Code Veronica.
What does RE3 stand for?
RE3 stands for Resident Evil 3 (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Resident Evil: Code Veronica (video game)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (gaming)
- Resident Evil 0 (video game)
- Repressor Element 1
- Restrictive Element 1
- Receptor-Estradiol Complex
- Resident Evil 2 (Capcom game)
- Reverse Engineering and Reuse Re-Engineering (RE^2)
- Regular Expression to C
- Resident Evil 4 (video game)
- Renewable Energy 4 Devon (UK)
- Resident Evil 5 (gaming)
- Resident Evil 6 (gaming)
- Recombinant E7 Protein
- Block-Repeat End Address Register
- Radiation Effects Association (Japan)
- Radioactive Emergency Area (US FEMA)
- Radiological Emergency Assistance (team)
- Radiological Engineering Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement covers publishing rights for the first title, Resident Evil 3 on PlayStation in Europe and Australia.
In March 2000, Resident Evil Code: Veronica released and in November 2000, Resident Evil 3 was launched.