However, Chapter 3, Section 'M' of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) manual confirms that, "It is imperative to determine the etiology of all wounds and lesions.
What does RAI stand for?
RAI stands for Resident Assessment Instrument
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAI
We have 154 other meanings of RAI in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability Assurance Initiative (North American Electric Reliability Corporation)
- Remote Alarm Indication
- Remote Altitude Indicator
- Republicans Abroad International
- Request Arrival Interval
- Request for Additional Information
- Required Approach Interval (aviation)
- Research Access Incorporated
- Research Activity Index (various schools)
- Research Institute for Aquaculture (Vietnam)
- Resource Adapter Interface
- Resource Associates International (Spokane, WA)
- Resource Availability Indicator (H.323 gateways)
- Respiratory Arousal Index
- Resultados Antes de Impostos (Portuguese: results before taxes)
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Rico Auto Industries (India)
- Ridgewood Art Institute (New Jersey)
- Risk Appetite Indicator (investing)
- Robert Allen Institute (Provo, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New to this edition is a section discussing the integration of the Federal Requirements and Guidelines to Surveyors, Quality Indicators, and the Resident Assessment Instrument.
This edition has been revised and updated to reflect new legislation and regulations and has a new section on the integration of the Federal Requirements and Guidelines to Surveyors, Quality Indicators, and the Resident Assessment Instrument.
Accurate and effective use of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) in skilled nursing facilities has many significant benefits, including providing proper reimbursement, improving quality of care, increasing survey compliance, and decreasing potential liability.
These product extensions include advanced charting including electronic medication and treatment administration records; integrated barcode scanning and biometric resident identification; laboratory test results reporting; pre-admissions screening; electronic Resident Assessment Instrument capabilities; comprehensive Quality Indicators reporting; and billing management functionality.
: Development of the Nursing Home Resident Assessment Instrument in the U.
The PPS plans enacted previously were built around the minimum data set and the resident assessment instrument, which focus on chronic, long-term issues.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services presented modifications in January to the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), which became effective on April 1, 2012.