The $700,000 joint venture project is a collaboration of the East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU), the Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (HACLA) and Ramona Gardens Resident Advisory Council (RAC).
What does RAC stand for?
RAC stands for Resident Advisory Council (Chamber of Commerce)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAC
We have 492 other meanings of RAC in our Acronym Attic
- Republic Aviation Corporation
- Request Altitude Change
- Request for Authority to Contract
- Requisition Advice Care
- Research across the Curriculum (various schools)
- Research Advisory Committee
- Research Advisory Council
- Research Analysis Corporation
- Reservation Against Cancellation (Indian railways reservation)
- Reserve Assignment Channel (Sprint)
- Resident Advocate Committee (Iowa)
- Resident Agent in Charge
- Residents against Crime (South Africa)
- Residual Asphalt Content (various locations)
- Resource Allocation Committee
- Resource Assessment Commission
- Resource Availability Confirm (Cisco)
- Response Action Coordinator
- Retirement Annuity Contract (UK)
- Revenue Anticipation Certificate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Agriculture 4-H program; and Cynthia Mendenhall, president of the Imperial Courts Resident Advisory Council.
``This is an opportunity for the community to make a difference in their living environment,'' said Jose Soto, president of the Pico-Aliso Resident Advisory Council.