What does RRNeST stand for?
RRNeST stands for Residency Research Network of South Texas (University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Restructuración de Redes Neuronales (Spanish: Restructuring of Neural Networks)
- Retrieval Reference Number
- Routing Recording Number (telephony)
- Rural Reconstruction Nepal
- Ribosomal Ribonucleic Acid
- Rita Ranch Neighborhood Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Rolls-Royce North America Inc. (Reston, VA)
- Radon-Resistant New Construction
- Recruiting and Retention Non-Commissioned Officer
- Rational Review News Digest
- Resource and Referral Network
- Royal River Natural Foods
- Reducing Risk from Natural Hazards
- Reference Resolution for Natural Language Processing
- Rolls Royce Naval Marine Inc.
- Rallye des Routes du Nord Organisation (French: North Road Rally Organization)
- Redundant Residue Number System
- Radial Runout
- Rahmo Rehabilitation Organisation (Somalia)
- Rappahannock River Oysters (Topping, VA)