UOP LLC has been awarded the revamp of Formosa Petrochemical Corporation's (FPCC) two Resid Fluid Catalytic Cracking (RFCC) units, located in Mai Liao, Taiwan.
What does RFCC stand for?
RFCC stands for Resid Fluid Catalytic Cracking (petroleum refining process)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFCC
We have 4 other meanings of RFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Rainbow Family Christian Center (Silver Spring, MD)
- Real Foot Care Clinic (Canada)
- Rede Feminina de Combate ao Câncer (Portuguese: Women's Network against Cancer; Brazil)
- Reedy Fork Community Church (Greensboro, NC)
- Refiner's Fire Community Church (Durham, NC)
- Regional Flood and Coastal Committee (UK)
- Registry of the Federal Court of Canada
- Research Flight Control Computer
- Research Flow Cytometry Core (Cincinnati, OH)
- Reserve Forces Commando Course (Commando Training Centre Royal Marines; UK)
- Restoration Fellowship Christian Center (Richmond, VA)
- Richmond Family/Youth Court Committee (Canada)
- Richmond Free Clinic Consortium (Virginia)
- River Forest Country Club (Freeport, PA)
- Riverfront Collision Center (Georgia)
- Rolling Foundation Competition Circuit
- Risk Framework and Continuous Certification Model (ICSA)
- Regional Freight Consolidation Center Program Office
- Clark County Regional Flood Control District (Nevada)
- Research Fields Courses and Disciplines (Australia)