Marine Corps Reserve, from its Reserve Training Center in the Anacostia neighborhood.
What does RESTRACEN stand for?
RESTRACEN stands for Reserve Training Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
- RESeau Teleinformatique de l'Education NAtionale et de la recherché
- Radiographical Evaluation System in Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Restoration of Operations
- Randomized Efficacy Study of Tirofiban for Outcomes and Restenosis (cardiac drug trial)
- Residential Emergency Services to Offer (Home) Repairs to the Elderly (New York State program)
- Regional Environmental Sustainable Tourism Plan (European Cooperation for Sustainable Environmental Regional Development through Tourism)
- Reserve Training
- Reserve Training Facility
- Relationship Success Training for Singles
- Regional Emergency Support Unit (UNICEF)
- Regional Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit (Department of Health; Philippines)
- Renewable Energy Student Union (Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA)
- Registry of Equipment Suppliers of Treatment Technologies for Small Systems
- Reduced Surface Field
- Russian Earth Resourcing Satellite
- Russian Earth Observation Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Portable security fence panels were provided for use inside the Marine Corps Reserve Training Center at the Anacostia Annex in Washington, D.
He climbed the ranks to captain and commanding officer of the Naval Reserve Training Center, the largest in the country, located in St.
Ten men from the Naval and Marine Corps Reserve Training Center in Eugene - plus two more passengers and three crew - were thrown into the sea in 1993 when the 50-foot Rain Song capsized while crossing the bar at Yaquina Bay.
Boating Skills and Seamanship: Courses are held in Room 201 of the Army Reserve Training Center, 5161 N.
The new program will also have a presence at the Los Alamitos Joint Force Reserve Training Center in partnership with the Yellow Ribbon Campaign.
Portable security fence panels were provided for use inside the Marine Corps Reserve Training Center at the Anacostia Annex in Washington DC.
Naval Reserve Training Center located on the southern end of the redevelopment area is being renovated and will open in the spring as The Landings' sales center.