In addition to the new main gate and administrative building in this phase, the agreement's six-step schedule also includes: a variety of road and utilities infrastructure construction and improvements; a 33,000 square-foot area maintenance support facility; a 33,000 square-foot regional medical training facility; a 42,000 square-foot Army Reserve training facility; and a 40,000 square-foot public works/logistics warehouse.
What does RESTRA stand for?
RESTRA stands for Reserve Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Toll Restriction Details
- Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
- RESeau Teleinformatique de l'Education NAtionale et de la recherché
- Radiographical Evaluation System in Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Restoration of Operations
- Randomized Efficacy Study of Tirofiban for Outcomes and Restenosis (cardiac drug trial)
- Residential Emergency Services to Offer (Home) Repairs to the Elderly (New York State program)
- Regional Environmental Sustainable Tourism Plan (European Cooperation for Sustainable Environmental Regional Development through Tourism)
- Reserve Training Center
- Reserve Training Facility
- Relationship Success Training for Singles
- Regional Emergency Support Unit (UNICEF)
- Regional Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit (Department of Health; Philippines)
- Renewable Energy Student Union (Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA)
- Registry of Equipment Suppliers of Treatment Technologies for Small Systems
- Reduced Surface Field
- Russian Earth Resourcing Satellite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Henry will take the plunge from Newcastle City Marina and swim across and down river to the pontoon at Royal Naval Reserve training unit HMS Calliope on the Gateshead bank.
With support from experienced swimmer and organiser of the annual Tyne 10 Mile River Swim, Tony Greener, Henry will take the plunge from Newcastle City Marina and swim across and down river to the pontoon at Royal Naval Reserve training unit HMS Calliope on the Gateshead bank.
Many years ago when involved in a NATO exercise and taking Naval Reserve training in St.
Marine Corps Reserve, from its Reserve Training Center in the Anacostia neighborhood.
Portable security fence panels were provided for use inside the Marine Corps Reserve Training Center at the Anacostia Annex in Washington, D.
Previous duty stations included Naval Station, Argentia, Newfoundland; Supply Officer, Naval Air Reserve Training Unit, Naval Air Station Norfolk, Va.
Stephen Pickup was doing his annual 15 days Post Office Naval Reserve training in Portsmouth in 1977 when, as part of the Silver Jubilee, the Queen reviewed the Fleet from the Royal Yacht Britannia.