RADM Sirois has served as a member of the DoD Reserve Forces Policy Board, the Board of Trustees of the Coast Guard Academy, Chairman of the Commandant's Leadership Advisory Council, and coordinated the Commandant's Diversity Advisory Council.
What does RFPB stand for?
RFPB stands for Reserve Forces Policy Board (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Roseburg Forest Products (various locations)
- Rules for Participation (various organizations)
- Recombinant Fowl Poxvirus containing Newcastle Disease Virus (HN and F gene inserts)
- Radio Frequency Palatal Ablation
- Radio Frequency Power Amplifier
- Request for Personnel Action
- Request for Procurement Action
- Request for Project Approval
- Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978
- Russian Family Planning Association
- Renda Familiar per Capita (Portuguese: Family Income per Capita; socioeconomic statistics; Portugal)
- Request for Product Certification
- Rice Financial Products Company (New York, NY)
- Rural Fire Prevention and Control (now State Fire Assistance)
- Radio Frequency Plasma Discharge (chemical sensors)
- Reading First Professional Development (Florida, USA)
- River Falls Police Department (River Falls, WI)
- River Forest Park District (est. 1913; River Forest, IL)
- Rotarian Fellowship for Population and Development (population growth and sustainable development)
- Rural Fire Protection District
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reserve Forces Policy Board (RFPB) is the principal policy advisor to the Secretary of Defense on all matters relating to the Reserve components and provides independent and timely advice and recommendations on the challenges they face.
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE RESERVE Forces Policy Board, MBA, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), National Puerto Rican Coalition, Univision and Freddie Mac launched a new effort to expand Latino homeownership opportunities by preparing America's bilingual military servicemembers for careers in the mortgage finance industry.
In November 2009, Greenberg was given the opportunity to further his support of reservists' interest when he was appointed Chairman of the Reserve Forces Policy Board upon the recommendation of Sen.
The Department of Defense Reserve Forces Policy Board will promote WELCOME HOME to personnel.
Williams has been designated Marine Corps Reserve member of the Reserve Forces Policy Board.
Greenberg was given the opportunity to further his support of reservists' interest when he was appointed Chairman of the Reserve Forces Policy Board upon the recommendation of Senator Robert Menendez.
Zapanta is also Chairman of the Reserve Forces Policy Board, which acts as the principal independent policy advisor to the Secretary of Defense on all matters involving the Reserve components of the United States Armed Forces.