The agency is also confident that the Reserve Bank of New Zealand and the New Zealand government would provide maximum direct support if the parent companies were unable to do so.
What does RBNZ stand for?
RBNZ stands for Reserve Bank of New Zealand
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RBNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Reverse Brazil Nut Problem (physics)
- Royal Bardia National Park (Nepal)
- Reported But Not Settled (insurance claims)
- Research Board for National Security
- Role Based Network Security
- Root Beer National Socialism (gaming clan)
- Rural Broadband Network Services (est. 2002; Virginia)
- Rabbit Breeders of Nova Scotia Association
- Risk Based Net Worth
- Red Bull New York (soccer team; New York and New Jersey)
- Radio Beacon Omnidirectional
- Radius-Break-Over (airport luggage conveyors)
- Ragnarok Battle Offline (gaming)
- Redback Business Object (Informix)
- Refinance Balance Only
- Regional Branch Office
- Regional Bus Operations (Metropolitan Transportation Authority; New York)
- Register Balancing Optimization
- Registered Building Official (British Columbia, Canada)
- Regular Burning Oil (fuel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million exceeds a forecast of NZ$700 million released by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand earlier this year.
New Zealand Dollar Strength May Be its Own Undoing Fundamental Forecast for New Zealand Dollar: Bearish - New Zealand Dollar gains on S&P Rally - Reserve Bank of New Zealand rate decision key event in week ahead - View our monthly New Zealand Dollar Exchange Rate Forecast The New Zealand dollar traded virtually lock-step with global financial risk appetite, dropping through early-week S&P 500 tumbles but finishing higher on the subsequent recovery.
uk Global Banking News - 05 December 2012 The governor of the Reserve bank of New Zealand, Graeme Wheeler, said that the strength of the big four Australian banks operating in New Zealand helped the country tide over the economic crisis, according to a Reuters report.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand earthquake, in which 181 people died.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand estimates that the influx of tourists will inject NZ$700 million (US$578 million) into the economy, which is stil largely reliant on rural exports, lifting growth by 0.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) is anticipated to leave the Official Cash Rate target unchanged for the third straight meeting at 2.
uk Global Banking News - 14 June 2012 The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) held its benchmark interest rate at 2.