The Reserve Bank of Malawi (RBM) is committed to maintaining a tight monetary stance until inflation pressures recede.
What does RBM stand for?
RBM stands for Reserve Bank of Malawi
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBM
We have 123 other meanings of RBM in our Acronym Attic
- Receive Broadcast Manager
- Recherche Biomédicale (French: Biomedical Research)
- Red-Breasted Merganser (bird)
- Reduced Basis Method
- Regional Business Manager
- Reliability Based Maintenance
- Remote Business Management Service (Kodak)
- Remote Business Management, LLC
- Reproductive Bio Medicine (international journal)
- Research Business Models Subcommittee (Committee on Science; US NSTC)
- Residence Building Management (various locations)
- Resisting Bending Moment
- Response Boat Medium
- Restricted Boltzmann Machine (physics)
- Results Based Management
- Retail Branch Manager (various businesses)
- Reticular Basement Membrane
- Rigid Body Minimization
- Rigid Body Mode (mechanical engineering)
- Risk Based Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Malawi, the IMF mission urged the Reserve Bank of Malawi (Central Bank) to maintain a tight monetary policy stance until inflation pressures recede, and to strengthen its supervision of banks in order to safeguard the stability of the financial system.
We are confident that Misys, who also provides us with other solutions including internet banking, will deliver an excellent solution in time for us to be Basel II compliant by 1st January 2014, as required by the Reserve Bank of Malawi.
It will be up to the IMF to determine whether the programme should be brought back," Perks Ligoya, governor of the Reserve Bank of Malawi.
Imara Group subsidiaries are regulated by: The Bank of Botswana, the FSA in the UK, the FSB, JSE, SAFEX in South Africa, ZSE and Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe and the Reserve Bank of Malawi.
The Democracy and Governance office also initiated a public-private partnership with the Financial Services Volunteer Corps to assist the Reserve Bank of Malawi and private banks to further develop risk-based banking supervision capacity.
ICB Financial Group Holdings AG Approval of Banking Licence in Malawi ICB Financial Group Holdings AG is pleased to announce that it has received approval of a licence from the Reserve Bank of Malawi to establish a bank in Malawi.
MOFFAT MTONGA, Reserve Bank of Malawi, PO Box 30063, Lilongwe 3, Malawi, Central Africa.