Reserve airlift and tanker crews were flying within days of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait, and by Aug.
What does RESALIFT stand for?
RESALIFT stands for Reserve Airlift
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Research, Evaluation, and System Analysis (US DoD)
- Retek Sales Audit
- Rover Explorer Scouts Association
- Runway End Safety Area (aviation)
- Regional Earth Science Applications Center (NASA)
- Réseau d'Appui à la Coopération en Rhone-Alpes (French: Support Network for Cooperation in Rhone-Alpes)
- Reconfigurable Slot Aperture Design
- Reserve of the Air Force
- Resale Activity (Navy)
- Resale Activity Detachment (Navy)
- Regional Soil Acidification Model
- Regional Space Applications Programme for Sustainable Development (United Nations, ESCAP)
- Reserve Antisubmarine Warfare Training Center
- Reviews in Environmental Science and Biotechnology (journal)
- Redwood Empire Small Business Development Center (Santa Rosa Junior College; California)
- Responsible Organization
- Reactor Subcriticality
- Real-Time Situated Commitments
- Regional Education Service Center
- Requirements for Electrical Service Connection (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million ton miles in strategic airlift per day from the active and reserve components of the AMC and commercial airliners in the Civil Reserve Airlift Fleet.
The AFA award cited "superb operational performance by the Air Force's active and reserve airlift units, test community and industry team, resulting in the setting of 22 world flight records, proving the utility, effectiveness and outstanding capabilities of the world's finest airlift aircraft.