The report, funded in part by the AVMA and entitled Critical Needs for Research in Veterinary Science, underscores the critical role veterinary science plays in the health and well-being of all animals, including humans.
What does RVSc stand for?
RVSc stands for Research in Veterinary Science (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVSc
We have 2 other meanings of RVSc in our Acronym Attic
- Roselyne Vente Services (French appliance and electronics retailer)
- Reduced Variational Space-Self-Consistent Field
- Rana Viru Seva Authority (est. 2000; Sri Lanka)
- Recreational Vehicle Service Academy (Palmetto, FL)
- Remote Variant Selection Algorithm (Internet)
- Rock Valley Ski Association
- Ribble Valley Sub Aqua Club (UK)
- Raritan Valley Symphonic Band (Hillsborough, NJ)
- Rogue Valley Symphonic Band (Medford, OR)
- Recreation and Visitor-Serving Commercial (land designation; Sonoma County, CA)
- Retired Volunteer Service Corps (University of Maryland)
- Right Ventricular Stroke Count (cardiology)
- River Valley Soccer Club (Ohio)
- Rossendale Valley Sailing Club (UK)
- Recoverable Virtual Shared Disk (IBM product)
- Redemptorist Vocational School for the Disabled (Thailand)
- Right Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
- River Valley School District (Spring Green, WI)
- Rocky View School Division
- Ross Valley Sanitary District (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central Veterinary Laboratory, based in Surrey England, is a world center of excellence for applied research in veterinary science.