In his new position, Golden will guide all levels of technology research for Life Science Insights' biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients and will also help increase its information technology coverage.
What does RFL stand for?
RFL stands for Research for Life
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RFL
We have 101 other meanings of RFL in our Acronym Attic
- Really Freaking Loud (Polite Form)
- Reason For Living
- Rebel Football League (fantasy football)
- Reflections Records
- Registered Foreign Lawyer (UK)
- Regulatory Functions Levy (Australia)
- Relay For Life (American Cancer Society fundraiser)
- Request for Leave
- Required Fitness Level
- Resident Faculty Leader (West Virginia University)
- Resistance Fault Locator
- Resorcinol-Formaldehyde-Latex (chemical system used to bond polyester or nylon to rubber)
- Response Force Leader (US DoD)
- Restoring Family Links
- Restricted Flammable Liquid
- Restricted Frequency List (US DoD)
- Restrictive Fire Line
- Réunion Fruits et Légumes (French produce company)
- Revolution Fight League (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gene Logic's mission is to become an indispensable partner in enabling the most effective and productive research for life science customers worldwide.
TSE is engaged in the worldwide marketing of high quality systems for biological, medical and pharmaceutical research for life sciences and laboratories.