The Research and Practice in Adult Literacy (RaPAL) conference, hosted by the University of Wales, Newport, was attended by delegates from the UK, Ireland, Germany, Canada, the USA and Australia.
What does RAPAL stand for?
RAPAL stands for Research and Practice in Adult Literacy (College of North West London; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rochester Academy of Performing Arts, Inc.
- Russian Academy of Public Administration (est. 1994)
- Ryde Argyle Performing Arts (Australia)
- Redeemed AIDS Programme Action Committee (Redeemed Christian Church of God)
- Resources Assessment for Preservation and Access Committee (horticulture)
- Rushcliffe Action Partnership against Crime (UK)
- Répertoire Automatisé pour l'Analyse des Contrefaçons de l'Euro (French: Counterfeit Euro Automated Analysis Directory)
- Remote Area Planning and Development (Queensland, Australia)
- RNA and Protein Abundance Database (bioinformatics)
- Radar Parameters Data Set
- Red de Accion Sobre Plaguicidas y Alternativas en Mexíco (Spanish: Action Network on Pesticides and Alternatives in Mexico)
- Railroad Accounting Principles Board (Staggers Rail Act of 1980)
- Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches (Florida)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Peripheral Blood
- Revised Asthma Problem Behavior Checklist
- Rancangan Anggaran Pendapatan Belanja Daerah (Indonesian: Draft Budget Revenue and Expenditure Area)
- Raisonnement a Partir de Cas (French)
- Recombinant Activated Human Protein C
- Recreation and Parks Commission (San Leandro, CA)
- Reinsurance Administration Professionals Committee (LOMA)