What does REESE stand for?
REESE stands for Research and Evaluation on Education in Science and Engineering (National Science Foundation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Regime Enregistre d'Epargne Retraite
- Rural Economic Education Research Development Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Center for Russian and East European Studies
- Radar Electromagnetic Environment Simulator
- Reactive Electronic Equipment Simulator
- Real Estate Evaluation Services (various locations)
- Research on Engineering Education Symposium
- Russian and East European Studies (academic program)
- Russian and East European Studies Center (University of Oregon)
- Russian and East European Studies Consortium (Arizona State University)
- Russian and East European Studies Program (Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ)
- Rechargeable Energy Storage Systems (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Research Experience in Earth System Science
- Real Estate Excise Tax (Washington)
- Regional Environmental Emergencies Team (Environment Canada)
- Requirements Engineering Education and Training (workshop)
- Range Extended Electric Vehicle (automobile)
- Renewable Energy Enterprise Zone
- Radiant Electric Fire