Williams is Chief Scientific Officer, Executive Vice President, Research and Development, and a member of the Board of Directors of Seattle Genetics, Inc.
What does RND stand for?
RND stands for Research and Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RND
We have 40 other meanings of RND in our Acronym Attic
- Railroads for National Defense
- Rassemblement National Démocratique (French: Democratic National Rally; political party, various countries)
- Rassemblement National pour le Development (Comoros)
- Red Nose Day
- Reducing Nuclear Danger (UN General Assembly)
- Reflex Neurovascular Dystrophy (syndrome)
- Regiopolis-Notre Dame (Ontario high school)
- Relative NDVI Differences
- Rencontre Nation Défense (French: Nation Defense Meeting)
- Results Not Demonstrated (government program rating)
- Revue Notre-Dame (French: Notre Dame Magazine; Canada)
- Rhein-Neckar-Dreieck (German: Rhein-Neckar-Triangle; healthcare)
- Risk-Neutral Density (finance)
- Romanian News Digest
- Royal Naval Division
- Rounds Remaining
- Random North Development Association (Canada)
- Revenu National Disponible Brut (French: Gross National Disposable Income)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a multinational pharmaceutical company whose research and development program has resulted in the Company being the first generic marketer of several branded drugs, as well as the developer of several novel pharmaceutical compounds.
The changes in net losses and net losses per common share between the periods in the current fiscal year and the prior fiscal year result primarily from the inclusion since August 1997 of the research and development activities of Mercator Genetics, following its acquisition.