Williams is Chief Scientific Officer, Executive Vice President, Research and Development, and a member of the Board of Directors of Seattle Genetics, Inc.
What does READ stand for?
READ stands for Research and Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of READ
We have 25 other meanings of READ in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center Training Site
- Radar Echo Augmentation Device
- Read Everyday and Discover (educational program)
- Read, Enjoy, and Discover
- Reading Education Assistance Dogs
- Real-Time Electronic Access and Display
- Registry of EPA Applications and Databases
- Relative Element Address Designate
- Renew Empower Action and Determination
- Rural Education and Development
- Rural Education for Action and Development Agency (India)
- Readiness Evaluation (US Navy)
- Remote Environmental Automatic Data Acquisition Concept (weather data collection)
- Regional Animal Disease Eradication Officer
- Regional Emergency Animal Disease Eradication Organization
- Reference Antarctic Data for Environmental Research (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
- Relevance, Education, Applicability, Discrimination, Evaluation, Reaction (sequence of steps in the assessment of general practice literature)
- Readiness Exercise
- Readiness Evaluation, Assessment and Decision-Making Information System (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a multinational pharmaceutical company whose research and development program has resulted in the Company being the first generic marketer of several branded drugs, as well as the developer of several novel pharmaceutical compounds.
The changes in net losses and net losses per common share between the periods in the current fiscal year and the prior fiscal year result primarily from the inclusion since August 1997 of the research and development activities of Mercator Genetics, following its acquisition.