Williams is Chief Scientific Officer, Executive Vice President, Research and Development, and a member of the Board of Directors of Seattle Genetics, Inc.
What does RAD stand for?
RAD stands for Research and Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAD
We have 234 other meanings of RAD in our Acronym Attic
- Reprogrammable Application Device
- Request for Authority to Develop
- Required Availability Date
- Required Award Date (US DoD)
- Requirements Allocation Document
- Requirements Analysis and Design
- Requirements and Architecture Design
- Requirements Approval Document (US Air Force)
- Research and Academic Development (various schools)
- Research and Analysis Division (various locations)
- Réseau Agriculture Durable (French: Sustainable Agriculture Network)
- Réseau d'Activités À Distance (French: Remote Network Activities)
- Reservists on Active Duty (US DoD)
- Resource Access Decision
- Resource Allocation Decision (various locations)
- Resource Allocation Display
- Resource Availability Determination
- Respiratory Assist Device (medical)
- Retain Acquire Develop (marketing)
- Rethinking AIDS Day (April 23)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a multinational pharmaceutical company whose research and development program has resulted in the Company being the first generic marketer of several branded drugs, as well as the developer of several novel pharmaceutical compounds.
The changes in net losses and net losses per common share between the periods in the current fiscal year and the prior fiscal year result primarily from the inclusion since August 1997 of the research and development activities of Mercator Genetics, following its acquisition.