The Learning Divide Revisited is published by NIACE from research by Research Surveys of Great Britain.
What does RSGB stand for?
RSGB stands for Research Surveys of Great Britain (Arts Council England; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSGB
We have 2 other meanings of RSGB in our Acronym Attic
- Roland Systems Group (Bellingham, WA)
- Rotary Spark Gap (high voltage electric device)
- Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden
- Report of Solar and Geophysical Activity
- Research Support Grant Agreement (International Development Research Centre; Canada)
- Rick Smith Golf Academy (Naples, FL)
- Rural Science Graduates Association (est. 1977; Australia)
- Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis (Seattle, WA)
- Radio Society of Great Britain
- Reform Synagogues of Great Britain
- Runescape General Board
- Russian Soviet Government Bureau
- Radlett Society & Green Belt Association
- Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols, Ltd. (India)
- Royal Selangor Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Royal Springs Golf Course (Srinagar, India)
- Royal St. George's College (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Royal Sydney Golf Club (Rose Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
- Reliable Signaling Gateway Control Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served as Chief Executive of MRB Group, Managing Director of Audits of Great Britain (AGB) and Managing Director of Research Surveys of Great Britain.