MacVittie has served as an advisor to the World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Centers in Radiation Emergency Medical Preparedness and Assistance and the International Council on Radiation Protection and as a member of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Radiation Research Study Groups.
What does RSG stand for?
RSG stands for Research Study Group (NATO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSG
We have 141 other meanings of RSG in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Support Group
- Remote Sensing Group (University of Arizona)
- Remote Support Gateway
- Replacement Steam Generators
- Representative of the Secretary-General (UN office)
- Republic Services Group
- Republican Study Group
- Request Segment
- Research Scholar Grant (various organizations)
- Research Steering Group
- Reserve Sharing Group
- Residential Service Gateway (SAFIR EU project)
- Retail Support Group (various locations)
- Retail Systems Group (UK)
- Revenue Sufficiency Guarantee
- Revenue Support Grant (UK)
- Risk Sciences Group (Crawford & Company)
- Road Speed Governor
- Rockstar Games, Inc
- Roland Systems Group (Bellingham, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every Thursday morning, he hosts a research study group inviting chiropractors, physiotherapists, and naturopaths to meet with his team.
95 Paperback LB2844 The contributors to this volume, all members of the Teacher Education Research Study Group, investigate their own practices and existing research to develop their 10 truths, which include rigorous university course work, targeted field experiences in literacy teaching, and the value of teacher preparation programs.
He will be a member of the MR in Drug Research study group discussing the use of MRI for oncology drug development.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, the RTOG is a national cancer research study group funded by the U.