More recently, Human Terrain System (HTS) Human Terrain Teams (HTTs), Human Terrain Analysis Teams (HTATs), the Research Reachback Center (RRC), and the Social Science and Research Analysis (SSRA) capability have provided commanders and staff the ability to visualize and understand both the green and white layers.
What does RRC stand for?
RRC stands for Research Reachback Center (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RRC
We have 238 other meanings of RRC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Reporting Center
- Regional Research Centre
- Regional Response Center
- Registered Roof Consultant (professional certification)
- Rehabilitation Recruitment Center
- Relief and Rehabilitation Commission (Ethiopia)
- Reproductive Rights Coalition (various locations)
- Required Risk Capital
- Requirements Review Committee
- Requirements Review Council
- Réseau de Recherche Comparative (French: Comparative Research Network)
- Réseaux Régionaux de Cancérologie (French: Regional Cancer Networks)
- Residency Review Committee (medical)
- Residential Ratepayer Consortium
- Residential Reentry Center (various locations)
- Resource Request Channel
- Resource Responsibility Center
- Retail Replenishment Center (recieving department)
- Return Routability Check
- Revenue Recovery Corporation (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tribe' is only one potential choice of identity among many, and not necessarily the one that guides people's decision-making" ("My Cousin's Enemy is My Friend: A Study of Pashtun 'Tribes' in Afghanistan," Afghanistan Research Reachback Center White Paper).
The Army's Afghanistan Research Reachback Center describes current circumstances as: