Cooper, MD, MMM, and Carrie Fisher, PhD, MBA, of The WIRB-Copernicus Group Invited to Speak at the International Conference of The Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP) in Miami, Florida PRINCETON, N.
What does RPP stand for?
RPP stands for Research Protection Program (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPP
We have 220 other meanings of RPP in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability Program Plan
- Reliability-Prediction Prioritization
- Religion Past and Present (encyclopedia)
- Remote Power Panel (electrical power distribution panel)
- Remote Presentation Protocol
- Rencontre de Physique des Particules (French: Particle Physics Conference)
- Rental Partnership Program (military housing)
- Report on Plans and Priorities
- Republican Peoples' Party (Turkey)
- Requisition Processing Point
- Residential Parking Program
- Residential Permit Parking
- Resources Protection Plan/Posture
- Respiratory Pathogen Panel
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Resuming Play Procedure (basketball; protocol for handling free throws and throw-ins)
- Retail and Provider Perspectives
- Retail Plastics Plus (UK)
- Retail Price Protection
- Retirement Protection Plus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marshall University's Human Research Protection Program has been awarded a five-year reaccreditation by the Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP).
Until recently, the OHRP and NCI training modules were accepted by the Department of the Navy Human Research Protection Program to certify training for personnel engaged in research.
It ranks among the top 10 non-university hospitals in the nation for its research activities and is fully accredited by the Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
It is charged with "developing a system of accreditation for human research protection programs in consultation with stakeholders.
SPEERS Executive Director Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs Washington, D.
New Solution Embeds HRPP Toolkit in Click Portal Software to Provide Compliant Processes with Ongoing Policy Updates CHICAGO -- Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced the integration of its Human Research Protection Programs (HRPP) Toolkit into its Click[R] Portal software to provide electronic workflow support for the protection of human subjects in research.
In June 2011, Schulman was awarded full five-year reaccreditation by the Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP).