At that rate, it's possible the Gulf oil spill's damage to the environment will have lingering effects akin to those of the largest oil spill in history, which happened in Saudi Arabia in 1991, said Miles Hayes, co-founder of the science-and-technology consulting firm Research Planning, Inc.
What does RPI stand for?
RPI stands for Research Planning, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPI
We have 201 other meanings of RPI in our Acronym Attic
- Remarried Parents, Inc.
- Remote Process Interface (computing)
- Remote Programming Interface (computing)
- Rengo Packaging, Inc. (Hawaii)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY, USA)
- Repayment Protection Insurance (loans)
- Repetitive Motion Injury
- Republican Party of Iowa (Des Moines, IA)
- Request for Problem Investigation
- Requested Packet Interval
- Residual Plan of Instruction
- Residue Processing Initiative
- Resort Parks International (Signal Hill, CA)
- Response Posture Immediate
- Responsible Property Investing
- Responsive Production Inventory
- Ressorts Produits Industriels (French: Springs Industrial Products)
- Ressources Professionnelles Informatiques (French: Professional Computer Resources; Canada)
- Restaurant Partners, Inc. (est. 1992)
- Retail Price Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Booz-Allen & Hamilton, Logistics Management Institute, Zimmerman Associates, Research Planning, Inc.
The Fate, Behavior, and Weathering of Spilled Oil from the Deepwater Horizon Spill, Jacqueline Michel, Research Planning, Inc.
of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; Hugh Parker of the International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation; Hal Spencer of the Associated Press in Olympia, Washington; Abdullah Muhammad of the Petroleum Industry of Malaysia Mutual Aid Group and Jacqueline Michel of Research Planning, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 6, 2001 BTG Company Supports Preparations for Possible Terrorist Attacks Research Planning, Inc.
4 million five-year subcontract with Research Planning, Inc.
Nasdaq: BTGI), an information systems and technical services company, announced that it will acquire Research Planning, Inc.