All ESR age determinations in the present study were carried out at the Research Laboratory for Quaternary Geochronology (RLQG), Institute of Geology at Tallinn University of Technology, and are based on an advanced version of the ESR dating method developed by A.
What does RLQG stand for?
RLQG stands for Research Laboratory for Quaternary Geochronology (Estonia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Reverse Length-Preserving Transform (data compression)
- Royal Larkspur Play Troupe (Idaho)
- Retail Loss Prevention Exchange (Loss Prevention University)
- Raasted Lund Quartet (Danish band)
- Rate Limiting Queues
- Regroupement Loisir Québec (French: Quebec Leisure Council; Canada)
- Réseau des Lesbiennes du Québec (French: Quebec Lesbian Network; Canada)
- Réseau Liberté-Québec (French: Quebec Freedom Network; Canada)
- Right Lower Quadrant (medicine)
- Root Link Query (Cisco)
- Rahal Letterman Racing (motorsports racing team owned by David Letterman and Bobby Rahal)
- Rainfed Lowland Rice
- Real-Time Local Reflections (computer graphics)
- Receiving Loudness Rating (telecommunications)
- Recueil des Lois et Règlements (French: Collection of Laws and Regulations)
- Red Light Running
- Red Line Racing (Forza Motorsport video game)
- Reinforcement Learning Repository
- Robertson Loia Roof (architectural firm; Atlanta, GA)
- Roll Right (Hyper Logo command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ivar Jaek (a), Anatoly Molodkov (a), and Valery Vasilchenko (a, b) (a) Research Laboratory for Quaternary Geochronology, Institute of Geology at Tallinn University of Technology, Ehitajate tee 5, 19086 Tallinn, Estonia; molodkov@gi.
The latest developments of the IR-OSL technique by the Research Laboratory for Quaternary Geochronology, Institute of Geology, Tallinn University of Technology (for details see, e.