Gleb Nechayev is Vice President, Senior Economist, for Torto Wheaton Research Investment Strategy Services.
What does RIS stand for?
RIS stands for Research Investment Strategy (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RIS
We have 271 other meanings of RIS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Information Service
- Remote Installation Service (Microsoft Windows 2000)
- Reparti Investigazioni Scientifiche (Italy, Carabinieri)
- Report/ing Identification Symbol
- Representative Indicator Species (US EPA)
- Republik Indonesia Serikat (Indonesian: Republic of Indonesia)
- Request for Information Services
- Research and Information System (India)
- Research and Instructional Support (various schools)
- Research Innovation Services (UK)
- Resonance Ionization Spectroscopy
- Restricted Instructional Setting
- Retail Information Systems
- Retirement and Insurance Service (a component of OPM)
- Retirement Income Specialist
- Retroreflector In Space
- Review of Information Science
- Reviving the Islamic Spirit (conference)
- Rich Internet Solutions (Netherlands)
- Ridgecrest Intermediate School
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of the firm's Funds are long/short equity funds employing a bottom-up fundamental research investment strategy.
The advisory board would be comprised of 20 members appointed by the president from industry and academia, and would advise the president and Congress on research investment strategy, policy, objectives, and oversight related to the federal government's National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI).