has proven expertise in Web publishing and content distribution with a client list which includes the Research Institute of America Group (RIAG) and Peterson's, the nation's largest provider of educational information services.
What does RIAG stand for?
RIAG stands for Research Institute of America Group (Thompson Corporation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIAG
We have 3 other meanings of RIAG in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau International "Accès à l'Energie Durable (French)
- Rhode Island Association for the Education of Young Children (Cranston, RI)
- Radial Instrument Alignment Fixture
- Royal Indian Air Force
- Rhode Island Association of Fire Chiefs (Cumberland, RI)
- Research Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics (Ministry of Agriculture; Slovakia)
- Rhode Island Academy of Family Physicians (East Providence, RI)
- Rhode Island Association of Facilities and Services for the Aging
- Racial Incidents Action Group (UK)
- Raiffeisen Investment AG (Austria)
- Rhode Island Apple Group
- Rhode Island Attorney General (Providence, RI)
- Rock Island Assembly of God (Gouverneur, NY)
- Rhode Island Advocates for Gifted Education
- Regionaal Instituut Ambulante Geestelijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Regional Institute for Outpatient Mental Health Care)
- Regionale Instelling Ambulante Geestelijke Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Regional Outpatient Mental Health Setting)
- Research Institute of Animal Husbandry (China)
- Rhode Island Amateur Hockey Association
- Rhode Island Association for Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance
- Rhode Island Association of Health Underwriters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research Institute of America Group (RIAG), a division of The Thomson Corporation (TTC), today announced that Sabre Acquisition, Inc.
13, 1998-- Research Institute of America Group (RIAG), a division of The Thomson Corporation (TTC), a leading provider of information-based solutions for tax, accounting, corporate finance and human resource professionals, and Computer Language Research, Inc.
Harrington held key positions at Research Institute of America Group, most recently as senior vice president and publisher of the Accounting and Business Compliance products.