at the Department of Virology, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, has confirmed through in vitro experiments that the fully generated human antibodies can neutralize H3N2 influenza virus strains.
What does RIMD stand for?
RIMD stands for Research Institute for Microbial Diseases (Osaka University; Osaka, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIMD
We have 1 other meaning of RIMD in our Acronym Attic
- Research and Innovation Management Centre (University of Malaysia, Sarawak)
- Research Institute for Maize and Other Cereals (Indonesia)
- Roskamp Institute Memory Center (Alzheimer's disease; Sarasota, FL)
- Runway Incursion Monitoring and Collision Avoidance System (airport safety)
- Rat Inner Medullary Collecting Duct
- Reparable Item Movement Control System
- Rat Inner Medullary Collecting Tubule
- Research Institute for Mindanao Culture (Xavier University, Phillippines)
- Recreation Improvement and Maintenance District (California)
- Request for Item Management Data
- Research Institute for Movement Disorders (UK)
- Ranking Index for Maintenance Expenditure
- Reading Instructional Methods of Efficacy
- Relaynet International Message Exchange
- Reporter, Interpreter, Manager, Educator (student performance goals)
- Research in Medical Education
- Ressources Sur l'Internet en Management et en Economie (French: Resources of Economic Information on the Internet; University of Montreal)
- Rhizobium-Specific Intergenic Mosaic Element
- Rural Income Maintenance Experiment
- Rhode Island Music Educators Association (East Providence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This study was approved by the ethical review committees of the Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, and RIKEN.
The Japanese recipient, Shizuo Akira, 51, is a professor at the Research Institute for Microbial Diseases at Osaka University.