Ken-ichi Tanno of the Research Institute for Humanity and Nature in Kyoto, Japan, and George Willcox of the National Center for Scientific Research in Berrias, France, examined 804 wheat-ear remnants recovered at four ancient villages in southeastern Turkey and northern Syria.
What does RIHN stand for?
RIHN stands for Research Institute for Humanity and Nature (Kyoto)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RIHN in our Acronym Attic
- Rhode Island Health and Education Building Corporation
- Royal Institute of Higher Education (Philippines)
- Regional Institute for Health and Environmental Leadership (Denver, CO)
- Research Institute for Health Sciences
- Resorts International Hotel Financing, Inc.
- Raleigh International Hong Kong
- Recreational Ice Hockey League (various locations)
- Rencontres Internationales Henri Langlois (French)
- Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation
- Russian Research Institute for Hydrometeorological Information (Obninsk, Russia)
- Rochester Ice Hockey Officials Association
- Refugee and Immigrant Health Program (various locations)
- Renal Interstitial Hydrostatic Pressure
- Republic Institute for Health Protection (Skopje, Macedonia)
- Rural India Health Project (hospital; Ammathi, India)
- Rural Interdisciplinary Health Promotion (Maryland)
- Rhode Island Historical Preservation & Heritage Commission
- Research to Improve Health Risk Assessments Program
- Rhode Island Habitat Restoration Team (environmental improvement)
- Revival of Islamic Heritage Society