In President Clinton's budget requests for fiscal 1999, he created the Research Fund for America, which covers civilian science and technology, providing for an 8% increase in R&D next year and an increase to about $38 billion over the next five years.
What does RFFA stand for?
RFFA stands for Research Fund for America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFFA
We have 2 other meanings of RFFA in our Acronym Attic
- Reseau Ferre de France (French: Network Bottle Pincers of France)
- Resources For the Future
- Right Foot Forward (Tae Kwan Do)
- Roger Federer Foundation
- Rotterdam Film Festival (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Run-From-Flash (Cisco)
- Ryukyu Freight Forwarder (shipping; Japan)
- Ribonucleic Acid Form of Phage F2
- Reaching Families Facing Autism
- Regional Flood Frequency Analysis (hydrology)
- Right Fusiform Face Area (neurology)
- Rotarian Fellowship for Fighting AIDS (Atlanta, GA)
- Rotarians for Fighting AIDS
- Raw Food for Beginners
- Railway Fare and Freight Committee (India)
- Rapu-Rapu Fact Finding Commission (Philippines)
- Receptive by Feature, Function or Class
- Red Fridays Foundation of Canada
- Robert Fulton Fire Company (Wakefield, PA)
- Ryoko Forever Fan Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, in outlining the Research Fund for America set out by President Clinton in his State of the Union address, the budget calls for civilian R&D funding to grow by 32 percent in the next 5 years.