The first task under the contract will be to establish a Research Flight Control System.
What does REFLCS stand for?
REFLCS stands for Research Flight Control System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business Process Reengineering for Insurances
- Réseau Francophone International pour la Promotion de la Santé (French)
- Radiation Explorer in the Far Infrared (spectrometer)
- Programa de Recuperação Fiscal (Portugese)
- Reliability Engineering For Information Systems
- Regulatory Fitness and Performance (trade)
- Reinvention for Innovative Technologies
- Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff (various countries)
- Real Estate Finance Journal (Rochester, NY)
- Russian Electronic Football League
- Regenerated Freirean Literacy through Empowering Community Techniques
- Reactive Flow Equation Solver
- Research on English and Foreign Language Exploitation
- Return Flux Experiment
- Real Estate and Facilities Lifecycle Management
- Resuscitation Fluids Production System
- Real Estate Facilities Management
- Reciprocal Exchange of Flanking Markers (biomedicine)
- Resource Ecology and Fisheries Management
- Revenue Enhancement and Fiscal Management (est. 1995; Ministry of Finance; Lebanon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, a specially modified Blackhawk helicopter began flight qualifications of a programmable, full-authority, high-bandwidth Research Flight Control System, developed by Boeing in Philadelphia.
The first task under the contract will be to establish a Research Flight Control System (REFLCS) to allow research into potentially life-saving technologies such as Intelligent Flight Controls which can keep damaged aircraft controllable.