The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme managed by REA - Research Executive Agency http://ec.
What does REA stand for?
REA stands for Research Executive Agency (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REA
We have 169 other meanings of REA in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Employment Agreement (Ireland)
- Registered Environmental Assessor
- Relaxed Eddy Accumulation (chemistry)
- Remote Electronic Access
- Remote Entity Approximation
- Repertorio Economico Amministrativo
- Report Enemy Activity
- Request for Engineering Action
- Request for Equitable Adjustment
- Research and Education Association
- Research, Evaluation & Assessment
- Research, Evaluation and Accountability (various locations)
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse (movie)
- Resources, Events, Agents
- Responsable d'Exploitation Agricole (French: Agricultural Operations Manager)
- Responsible Engineering Authority
- Restriction Endonuclease Analysis
- Restriction Enzyme Analysis
- Retired Educators Association
- Retired Enlisted Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract notice: Framework contracts for the supply to the European Commission, to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), to the European Research Council Executive Agency (ERCEA), to the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) and to the Research Executive Agency (REA) of subscriptions to specialist periodicals, in all formats, and to other electronic resources (lot 1); and of copies of articles, in all formats (lot 2).
The EU's Research Executive Agency is funding the Mammmocare project to develop a 3D Positron Emission Mammography (PEM) imaging breast biopsy system, which has the highest level of sensitivity and spatial resolution of all current imaging technologies on the market.
The European Commission, through the Research Executive Agency (REA), has entrusted Indra with the G-SEXTANT R&D project aimed at developing different products and services that cover the geospatial information needs of the European External Action Service and of other users.