July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Research Engineers International (REI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of netGuru, Inc.
What does REI stand for?
REI stands for Research Engineers International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REI
We have 122 other meanings of REI in our Acronym Attic
- Reentry Interval
- Régiment Etranger d'Infanterie (French: Foreign Infantry Regiment)
- Reliant Energy, Inc.
- Remote Error Indication
- Renewable Energy Initiative
- Renewable Energy Island
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Request for Engineering Information
- Request for Expressions of Interest
- Research and Educational Institute (various organizations)
- Research Equipment Incorporated
- Research, Evaluation and Information (various organizations)
- Réseau Economie Internationale (French: International Economics Network; Canada)
- Restricted Entry Interval (pesticides)
- Revue d'Economie Industrielle (French: Journal of Industrial Economics)
- Reykjavik Energy Invest (Iceland)
- Ricoh Electronics, Inc. (Tustin, CA)
- Ripple Effects Interactive (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rosendin Electric, Inc. (various locations)
- Ross Eye Institute (Buffalo, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research Engineers International (REI ), Yorba Linda, Calif.
The distribution follows the Company's sale of the assets of its Research Engineers International subsidiary and STAAD product lines in November and the board of directors' subsequent decision to distribute substantially all of the net proceeds of the sale after repaying debt and setting aside reserves for taxes, continuing operations, and other contingencies.
The company's Research Engineers International (REI) produces the leading desktop software for A/E/C (Architecture/Engineering/Construction) projects.
Nasdaq:NGRU) is increasing market presence in Asia, with its Research Engineers International (REI) engineering software division experiencing strong sales growth in China and responding to rising construction activity in Thailand through its new office in Bangkok.
1, 2003 Research Engineers International ("REI"), a division of netGuru Inc.
26, 2003 Research Engineers International (REI), a division of netGuru, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 19, 2003 Research Engineers International (REI), a division of netGuru Inc.