The ICSD-2 categorization of insomnia released last year by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine was formed on a template provided by an earlier academy working group that published the first formal research diagnostic criteria for insomnia (Sleep 2004;27:1567-96).
What does RDC stand for?
RDC stands for Research Diagnostic Criteria
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDC
We have 295 other meanings of RDC in our Acronym Attic
- Research and Development Centers
- Research and Development Corporation (various organizations)
- Research and Development Council (International Facility Management Association)
- Research Data Center
- Research Data Corporation
- Research Database Complex
- Research Degrees Committee (UK)
- Research Design Course (European Graduate School for Training in Economic and Social Historical Research)
- Research Development and Commercialization
- Research Development Committee
- Réseau de Compétences (French: Network Skills)
- Resident Dining Center
- Residential Design and Construction (Boston, MA)
- Residual Dipolar Coupling
- Residual Disinfectant Concentration
- Resolver to Digital Converter (electronics)
- Respiratory Disease Complex
- Response Design Corporation (New Jersey)
- Response Document Capability List Positive
- Restaurant Dramatic Company (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ICSD-2 categorization of insomnia released earlier this year by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine was formed on a template provided by an earlier academy working group that developed the first formal research diagnostic criteria (Sleep 2004;27:1567-96).
Feighner and colleagues published a land-mark set of research diagnostic criteria for alcoholism in 1972 (Feighner et al.