Chesnais has a strong background in rendering technologies and solid experience in managing research development teams, with more than 30 years of programming experience.
What does RDT stand for?
RDT stands for Research Development Team (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDT
We have 92 other meanings of RDT in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Display Terminal
- Remote Distributed Testing (Adtech)
- Repertory Dance Theater
- Report and Decision Tracking (System)
- Report Definition Table
- Report Definition Task
- Repository of Dangerous Things (web comic)
- Repubblica Democratica Tedesca (Italian)
- Requirements Design and Traceability
- Research Demonstrates That
- Research Distinction Track (medicine)
- Réseau de Développement Technologique (French)
- Reserve Duty Training
- Reservoir Description Tool (Halliburton)
- Resource Discovery Tool
- Restricted Data Transmissions (hacker group)
- Retail Display Tray
- Revenu Définitivement Taxé (French: Permanently Taxed Income; Belgium)
- Revue de Droit du Travail (French: Labor Law Review)
- Rhabdoid Tumor
Samples in periodicals archive:
After performing initial trials using some of the finest engineers and IT experts on the RNLA research development team, the MATLOGCO selected the Intelliden R-Series(TM) software to be the core of strategic networking -- security, agility, reliability and control -- that is one of the vital aspects to today's military units.
After performing initial trials using some of the finest engineers and IT experts on the RNLA research development team, the C2SC selected taking the Intelliden R-Series to the next level of testing, as the product is seen to be the core of strategic networking -- security, agility, reliability and control -- that is vital to today's military units.